How it Works:
1. When the door/window sensor or motion detector is triggered, it sounds an alarm and sends a signal to the base unit.
2. The base unit dials the first telephone number of your programmed list.
3. The person answering the call will hear a prerecorded alert message.
4. That person will have the option to listen in on the room, broadcast their voice through the base unit, or disarm the system.
5. If there is no answer, or if the person doesn't disarm the system, it will dial the next number on your programmed list.
System Includes: Main Control Unit • program up to 5 emergency telephone numbers to call when the alarm is triggered • compatible with up to 14 additional wireless accessories for expansion • 105 dB alarm • AC adaptor included Wireless Door/Window Sensor with Alarm • activates alarm when triggered by the door or window opening • wireless transmission up to 300 feet • 9 volt battery operation (included) Wireless Motion Detector Sensor • detection range up to 8 yards • detection angle up to 110 degrees • wireless RF transmission up to 300 feet • 9 volt battery operation (included) Remote Control • arm/disarm system easily • panic button feature Plus: Instruction manual and step-by-step DVD.