Enjoy peace of mind with the Intermediate model because you can call your FreezeAlarm from any phone in the world to access the Quick Status Feature or to change the settings and phone numbers remotely.
New cleaner and easier to understand voice messages in English tell you exactly what is happening at the monitored location.
The New Intermediate FreezeAlarm has the following features:
- Automatically calls up to three phone numbers if the temperature drops, power fails, or the back-up battery requires replacing.
- Clearly identifies the exact problem to the person answering the phone or leaves a clear message on voice mail and answering machines.
- Quick Status CheckTM allows you to hear what the current temperature is in your property, hear if the power is “on” or “off” and hear what the voltage of the back-up battery is at. The FreezeAlarm actually talks to you! It’s like having a live-in caretaker.
- Users can record their own greeting message and alarm message which helps to better identify to other callers or people on their call-to list the property that is having the problem.
- Voice Prompted Programming offers an intuitive method to program your phone numbers, set the temperature alarm set-point and select other options to customize your FreezeAlarm to work with your voice mail or answering machine. The FreezeAlarm actually talks you through the programming of all required programming functions.
- Monitors for either a “too hot” condition or “too cold” condition in the home. Users set a temperature alarm set-point (or accept the factory default of 45°F/7°C) and then select if they wish to have the unit call them if the temperature drops below this temperature or if it rises above this temperature.
- The High Temp Alarm option makes the Intermediate FreezeAlarm an excellent monitoring device for homes with elderly relatives or homes with pets. It also is an excellent and affordable computer room monitoring device or refrigeration / freezer / walk-in cooler monitoring device.
- Wide Temperature Range allows you to monitor any temperature from -50 to 300°F (-55 to 150°C).
- Automatically resets when you have acknowledged the alarm and corrected the alarm condition.
- Remotely change any of the programming options, remotely cancel the alarm call-out and remotely check status via our Quick Status CheckTM feature.
- Security code prevents unauthorized access.
- Listen to temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius degrees.
- No monitoring fees or installation costs.
No Telephone Landline? See our Cell-Link Adapter Product
View Specifications Sheet