- Automatically calls up to three phone numbers if the temperature gets out of range, the power goes out or if the back-up battery requires replacing.
- Quick Status Check feature allows you to check the current temperature, power and back-up battery status all with a simple, 15 second phone call.
- Monitors both a high and low temperature set point at the same time making the perfect for monitoring a deep freezer, walk-in cooler, floral cooler, green house or garage.
- Pre-Heat or Cool your home, cottage or cabin with a phone call.
- Add our WaterAlarm (WS-04) to be alerted by phone of water leaks or flooding.
- Add our MiniAlarm Motion Sensor (MA-S01) to be alerted if intruders have broken into your monitored property.
- Power Out Timer allows you to select the amount of time the power must be out before it calls you with a power out alarm. This helps prevent unwanted alarm calls from short power failures.
- Security code prevents unauthorized access.
- Listen to temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius degrees.
No Telephone Landline? See our Cell-Link Adapter Product
The Deluxe FreezeAlarm easily works with answering machines or voice mail. If you have an answering machine or voice mail at the location you are monitoring, you can still receive messages or you can access your FreezeAlarm through a simple procedure. If the FreezeAlarm is calling locations that have voice mail or answering machines, you will hear all or a portion of the alarm message on your message system.
The Deluxe FreezeAlarm uses your existing telephone line to make outgoing alarm calls. You do not need an additional line, but you do need a regular telephone line. Some DSL and digital phone systems work just fine, but testing with these systems is essential. The FreezeAlarm plugs into a regular 110V power outlet, but uses a 9V lithium battery back-up power. The 9V lithium battery is not included, but is available from Protected Home or from your local hardware store.
View Specifications Sheet