The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700 offers a cost effective way to protect your home, cabin or business against winter freeze up and the resulting water damage caused by frozen, burst pipes.
The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700 automatically calls out to a pre-programmed telephone number if the temperature drops below 45°F (7°C). Additionally, the FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700 can be set to alarm if the temperature rises above 85°F (29°C).
No Landline? See our Cell-Link Adapter Product
The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700 features:
- Automatically dials any telephone number when the temperature inside your home, cabin or business drops below 45°F (7°C)
- Continues to call until the alarm is acknowledged – calls every 15 minutes or every 2 hours (user selectable)
- Operates during a power failure* (uses 2 AA batteries for back-up power – not included)
- Calls out to warn if the backup batteries are low and need replacing
- Uses existing telephone line, DSL or VOIP phone connections*
- Works flawlessly with answering machines or voice mail systems.
- Installs in minutes
- No monitoring fees!
Monitor your home or business for an unexpected RISE in temperature too!
- The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700 calls out if the temperature rises above 85°F (29°C)
- Protect your home from damage caused by air conditioning failure
- Protect elderly relatives and pets from heat exposure
- Monitor computer rooms, greenhouses, second homes or business for heat related damage
* The WaterAlarm Dialer WA-700 will continue to dial to the pre-programmed telephone number if the phone service remains active during a power failure. Some digital VOIP, cable phone systems and DSL phone services do not operate during power failures. Check with your phone service provider for questions about how your phone service operates during a power failure.