- Skylink's Rolling Code System provides maximum security.
- 9 emergency telephone / pager number memories.
- No monitoring fees.
- Stores one emergency voice message up to 40 seconds.
- Tone /Pulse dialing.
- Dials each phone number up to 9 times.
- Repeats emergency message to a telephone number up to 9 times.
- Automatically override the occupied line for emergency call.
- Programmable pause time for pager access.
- Phone system selection (PABX or regular phone system).
- Works with up to 16 Skylink wireless accessories (available separately).
- Can also be activated by opening circuit of 'NC' alarm sensor dry contact inputs.
- Can also be activated by panic transmitter 70-807 (PT434), 70-824 (HW434) or panic key on keypad.
- Programmable entry/exit delay.
- Universal Dial Tone adapts to voice systems of all phone companies.
- Operated by AC adapter, 9V alkaline battery backup (included).
- Low battery indication.
- Time Clock Display.
- Back lit keypad.
AD-105 Product Instructions
Click here to find Additional Skylink Wireless Sensors, Products and Accessories